Re[2]: [Nel] Compiling Object Viewer w/Release config

From: Robert Bjarnason
Subject: Re[2]: [Nel] Compiling Object Viewer w/Release config
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 04:51:50 -0800

Hi Cyril,

Monday, March 04, 2002, 8:24:21 AM, you wrote:
CHC> Ok, i have passed the /Zm option to 400 in release for object viewer.
CHC> Now this option is 400% in release and releasedebug, 500% in debugfast.

With your last CVS update where you added
/Zm400 into the object_viewer.dsp file then
everything compiles fine in Release mode...
Maybe the reason it didn't work for me to
add the /Zm400 option to the project was
that I had to save and reload the project
for it to take effect...

>> G:\code\nel\src\3d\anim_detail_trav.cpp(26) : fatal error C1852:
>> '../obj/Release/3d.pch' is not a valid precompiled header file
>> clip_trav.cpp

CHC> Nel3d now uses precompilated headers to speedup compilation time. It looks
like MSVisual have some problems
CHC> to handle this correctly. Try to delete all temporary files by hand
(../obj/*.*) and rebuild all. Then it should be ok.

Still no luck in getting rid of the C1852 error
when re-compiling stuff. This is no problem for me
I just disabled the precompiled headers for now
in my local configuration.

Thanks,
Robert