Re: [Nel] Gamer question

From: Cyril 'Hulud' Corvazier
Subject: Re: [Nel] Gamer question
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:30:22 +0100

> I would be curious to know just how much more there is in the
> Official game client compared to the Snowballs client.

Don't forget the snwoball client have been written in 2 weeks. :-)

Imagine the work done on the Ryzom client by our game developpers
team working on it for a lot of monthes..

> Does anyone who uses NEL actually have to release
> there code as long as they don't alter the NEL code itself.

At this question i can answer yes, by distributing a program using
NeL, you have to release your source code.

Cyril Corvazier.