Re: [Nel] Exporter Plugin for 3DSMAX 4.0

From: Cyril 'Hulud' Corvazier
Subject: Re: [Nel] Exporter Plugin for 3DSMAX 4.0
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:02:07 +0200

Hi,

Ok, thanks for the patch, i will add the modification to the original source code.
In the docs, you're saying which ms scripts to move to the scripts directory of 3dsmax, but there are 2 scripts left out. I had to copy them both:

nel_flare.ms
nel_ps.ms
 Ok, i will update the documentation.
I'm also missing object_viewer.cfg
We will add a copy of the file in the folder nel/tools/3d/object_viewer
I'm also trying to compile the various .dlu and such but I'm stuck with this error:

--------------------Configuration: nel_mesh_lib - Win32 ReleaseDebug--------------------
Compiling...
calc_lm.cpp
C:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\MyProjects\nevrax\code\nel\tools\3d\plugin_max\nel_mesh_lib\calc_lm.cpp(256) : error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'class ExclList' to 'class NameTab &'
        A reference that is not to 'const' cannot be bound to a non-lvalue
Error executing cl.exe.
 Ok, i will check this quickly.

Thank for your posts Valerio. :-)

Regards,