monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone-viz FTBFS

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] monotone-viz FTBFS
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 22:18:51 +0200

Francis Russell <address@hidden> writes:
> On 26/05/14 06:33, Markus Wanner wrote:
>> Francis,
>>
>> thanks for the upload.
>
> Thank Ludovic for that one. I've yet to attempt the process to become
> a Debian maintainer.

You're both welcome :)

Francis, becoming a Debian maintainer would be a good thing if you plan
to maintain more than a couple packages, or plan eventually to become a
full Debian Developer.  If you're only interested in monotone and
monotone-viz, I don't think it is worth the trouble.

--
Ludovic Brenta.