monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] Not uploading 0.48-4 due to deep freeze

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] Not uploading 0.48-4 due to deep freeze
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 02:59:15 +0100

Francis Russell <address@hidden> writes:
> Ludovic Brenta wrote:
>> The branch org.debian.monotone remains open for release-critical bug
>> fixes only;
>
> I assume you mean org.debian.monotone.squeeze? org.debian.monotone is
> currently at 0.99.1, partly in preparation for an upload to
> experimental. I think it is more than ready for this, unless Richard
> disagrees.

Not anymore; see my earlier mail with a strange subject (copy/paste
error, sorry for that).  The two active branches are now
org.debian.monotone (uploads of 0.48 to unstable) and
org.debian.monotone.for-mtn-1.0 (uploads of upcoming 1.0 to
experimental).

Do you feel that uploading 0.99.1 to experimental is necessary?

--
Ludovic Brenta.