Re: setting service poll times (maintenance windows)

From: Bill Sirinek
Subject: Re: setting service poll times (maintenance windows)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:45:05 -0400

Thanks for the response Martin! In reading the documentation you discuss limitations presented by using the crontab-style format for listing these windows by saying "We will address this limitation in a future release and convert the test scheduler from serial polling into a parallel non-blocking scheduler where checks are guaranteed to run on time and with seconds resolution."

Is this change going to include changing the format to something that could possibly allow the use of any poll window or even multiple poll windows?

We will use cron as you suggest, but it would be pretty nice if we could do this within monit.

Thanks

Bill