RE: Question on Monit

From: Shilpa.Jabin
Subject: RE: Question on Monit
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 10:51:13 +0200

Hi Martin

Thanks for the answer, but my requirement is that the process is started outside of Monit and in that case as you said I cant get this book keeping feature done with Monit. Am I right?

Best Regards,

Shilpa Jabin

Project Manager,

Elektrobit Wireless Oy,

EB-Discover the Experience,

Naulakatu 3, Tampere,

Finland 33100

Tel: +358403445429

address@hidden

"To win the race one must venture to run....."