Question on Monit

From: Shilpa.Jabin
Subject: Question on Monit
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:36:00 +0200

Hi,

I want to achieve book keeping feature with Monit utility, e.g I want to check if the certain process has started thrice in one hours of time and if yes then do some action.

Please let me know how do I achieve that.

Best Regards,

Shilpa Jabin

"To win the race one must venture to run....."

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.