Re: setting service poll times (maintenance windows)

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: setting service poll times (maintenance windows)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:19:51 +0100

Hello,

multiple "every" statements per service are not supported currently, as a
workaround you can enable/disable the service monitoring externally via monit
CLI, for example add the following to cron:

        0 0 * * * /usr/bin/monit unmonitor myservice
        30 1 * * * /usr/bin/monit monitor myservice

You can also (un)monitor all services:

        monit unmonitor all

or specific service group (using -g option):

        monit -g myservicegroup unmonitor