Force monitoring of service?

From: Adam Nielsen
Subject: Force monitoring of service?
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:01:21 +1000

Hi all,

A couple of the services I am monitoring often appear as 'not monitored' for some reason. I am not sure why this is, as "monit monitor all" has no effect.

I never want monit to give up trying to start a service (as that kind of defeats the purpose of using monit in the first place) so is there any way to force a service to always be monitored no matter what?

Thanks,
Adam.