Re: Future of Monit (was Re: roadmap - any date ?)

From: Randy Ramsdell
Subject: Re: Future of Monit (was Re: roadmap - any date ?)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:25:09 -0500

Jeremy Monnet wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Jan-Henrik Haukeland
<address@hidden> wrote:
I'm sorry for this long rant and for not giving you a clear answer, but
hopefully things will turn out for the best (i.e. option 2) in not too long a
time.

Don't apologize, your answer is great. It demonstrates that the
project is indeed very active.

Any thoughts by anyone on the list on our conundrum and ideas/suggestions for
the future of Monit would also be much appreciated.

I would just say, I hope you just enjoy what you're doing :-) Monit is
a very cool software, but unfortunately, it works too well out of the
box to interest big companies I guess.

Regards,

Jeremy