Re: Customer Alert

From: Mark Olliver
Subject: Re: Customer Alert
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 12:57:18 +0100

Hi,

Is this valid,

if does not exist then
exec "/bin/bash -c '/usr/local/bin/alert $SERVICE $EVENT $DESCRIPTION && /usr/local/bin/monit restart test_processor'"

At the moment in the log i can see it says exec /bin/bash but then nothing appear to happen.I am guessing monit is having trouble running my scripts but i dont see any errors produced. Is there a way to debug this?
Do the variables from monit get passed to the script?

Regards

Mark