Re: Customer Alert

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Customer Alert
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 11:41:03 +0200

Currently only one action is supported now. There is possible workaround
(although not very nice), by restarting the service using monit CLI from exec
action:

if failed host localhost port 80 exec "/bin/bash -c '/usr/bin/monit restart
myservice && /usr/local/bin/alert $SERVICE'"

The fixing of Monit configuration language for cases like this is in progress.