Re: [monit] About dependencies

From: Stanisław Trytek
Subject: Re: [monit] About dependencies
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 07:47:06 +0100

Hi all,
There were couple of previous threads on the matter of dependencies and starting daemons:

http://www.nabble.com/Stop-Start-happening-simultaneously-tf3483784.html#a9725215
http://www.nabble.com/dependent-processes-starts-simultaneously-tf1667292.html#a4518261
http://www.nabble.com/Monit-definitely-not-waiting-for-stop-scripts-to-complete...-tf4374872.html#a12500161

A solution is quite simple (certainly known to Monit developers), this is what we have to merge into code when each new version of monit is released. If the Monit community agree to change a bit functionality we can provide what we have done so far.

Stanisław Trytek