Re: Statistics by mail + stuff

From: Thomas Oppel
Subject: Re: Statistics by mail + stuff
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:40:01 +0200

Am Montag, 15. Juli 2002 09:07 schrieb Jani Mikkonen:
> > Funny, I start my vacation tomorrow, too.
>
> What holyday ? Is it something eatable ? =|

Hi, Jani,

haven't uploaded your solaris packs, yet, cause I thought Christian is with
the solaris stuff.
But you probably agree, that an untested sol8-i386 shouldn't go up.

Well, I'm thinking about a PACKAGERS file in
freesoftware.fsf.org/download/monit/ where we can put in the packagers mails
as info (to choose own poison).

Anyhow, I need some discussion and a decision on what can or should be
accepted for upload in general.
So, may I please you to stand the others returning to list from munching
holidays?

Greetings, Leppo.

PS.
On the long run we should pgp-sign the packages with 'ufficial' keys.
--
Kourentis und Brüggemann
Informationssysteme GbR.