Re: Statistics by mail + stuff

From: Jani Mikkonen
Subject: Re: Statistics by mail + stuff
Date: 15 Jul 2002 12:53:58 +0300

> haven't uploaded your solaris packs, yet, cause I thought Christian is with
> the solaris stuff.

Solaris7 binaries, well, might work but arent that "sexy" if you run
solaris 8. Oh well, i still have some solaris 6 boxes somewhere..

> But you probably agree, that an untested sol8-i386 shouldn't go up.

Ofcourse, thats why i said that it needs testing.

> Anyhow, I need some discussion and a decision on what can or should be
> accepted for upload in general.
> So, may I please you to stand the others returning to list from munching
> holidays?

Ofcourse, i just did those packages because i need'em myself and was
building bounch of other packages in the same time..  And put them
online if anyone needs them ..

> On the long run we should pgp-sign the packages with 'ufficial' keys.

Afaik, solaris pkg doesnt support signing.

--
 +-"-"-------] Save the whales, feed the hungry and free the mallocs