Re: [Mldonkey-users] Are we allready baned from emule?

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Are we allready baned from emule?
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:46:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

> * address@hidden <address@hidden> [15-07-04 22:50]:
>> Is there some configuration option for this?
> I dont think so. I think you must change the sourcecode and recompile.

How can other clients get this "internal" version number? I thought remote
clients are only able to get our protocol version (30), which is the same
in 2.5.16 and .21

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Bye
Roland

PS: I noticed a _very_ good and _very_ fair upload/download behaviour with
2.5.16r. Spiralvoice and pango did some really good work here. No need for
me to switch back to cvs, which is obviously bad maintained at the moment.