Re: [Mldonkey-users] Are we allready baned from emule?

From: Rainer Krauss
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Are we allready baned from emule?
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:07:11 +0200

I downgraded to 2.5.16 and the downloads are back to normal. So i
don't think mldonkey is baned from emule in general.

Maybe 2.5.21 uses a protocol for emule that is not supported anymore
in a news version of emule? Or in a way emule now bans?

It was strange that the connection rates went down in very short time.
Everything seemd ok until a week ago.