Re: [Mldonkey-users] Exception Not_found while set absent

From: b8_bavard
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Exception Not_found while set absent
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 10:39:45 +0200 (CEST)

>  Even i don't think they are related to the problem.
>
>  However, discspace does NOT get free for the lost bytes. They still
>  use the same space on the harddisc like before.
>
>  I had this problems with my old linux box and thought it was because
>  of the very old hardware (with Debian Woody). Now i installed a new
>  one (with Debian Sarge) and still have the same problem.
>
>  It was a clean install on a new PC (latest CVS 3 days ago). After
>  3 days of download i restarted and files went down from about 30%
>  of download to under 10%. No change in use of discspace.
>
>  Any ideas what i could try?

Normally, this bug is fixed in 2.5.19. The problem was that only the
first downloaded range of any partial chunk was kept. If you think the
difference between what was downloaded and what is displayed of a file
is worth it, you can use the new 'recover_bytes' command on the file
to get them back.

- Fabrice