Re: [Mldonkey-users] Exception Not_found while set absent

From: b8_bavard
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Exception Not_found while set absent
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 10:35:32 +0200 (CEST)

>  I stop mlnet with telnet localhost 4000 and kill
>
>  but when I start again mlnet I see a lot of "Exception Not_found while set
>  absent" to all files!!! and I lost downloaded partial peaces of files...
>
>  wath is wrong? how I solve it?
>
>  the version is 2.5.19
>  this bug is not fixed!

The "Exception Not_found" is not the problem, it is normal in fact, I
should simply remove this message. But if you are still losing partial
peaces, it is a much bigger problem. Could you make a copy of your
file 'files.ini' before restarting mlnet, see where you lose data (so
you have to wait for mlnet to download a bit, and then restart it
after doing the copy), and send me (private mail) the record of the
file where data is lost (or the complete files.ini file, I don't care,
with the name of the file where partial data was lost).

- Fabrice