Re: [Mldonkey-users] Exception Not_found while set absent

From: Rainer Krauss
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Exception Not_found while set absent
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 04:21:23 +0200

Hi

Saturday, May 1, 2004, DAniel wrote:

D> mldonkey has been working ok for a week or so, but in the last couple of
D> days i have noticed
D> that when i close mldonkey none of the bytes downloaded in the session are
D> saved.
D> For example, a 3Gb file that started with 100Mb and when i closed mldonkey
D> had 500Mb, is
D> restarted to 100Mb when i restart mldonkey.

D> In noticed this exception when i start mldonkey:

Same for me. I don't lose everything, but pretty much from some files.
BT downloads seem to work well, but donkey downloads lose about 70% of
theire download when "kill" mldonkey and restart.

I have similar errors in the log:

NEW FILE TO DOWNLAOD ??????????? ./temp/1A6AFEEDBDAB02C04A5B47617DB27259
Setting bitmap
Downloaded after present 8374272
Exception Not_found while set absent
Downloaded after absent 8374272
New downloading file

Even i don't think they are related to the problem.

However, discspace does NOT get free for the lost bytes. They still
use the same space on the harddisc like before.

I had this problems with my old linux box and thought it was because
of the very old hardware (with Debian Woody). Now i installed a new
one (with Debian Sarge) and still have the same problem.

It was a clean install on a new PC (latest CVS 3 days ago). After
3 days of download i restarted and files went down from about 30%
of download to under 10%. No change in use of discspace.

Any ideas what i could try?