Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Does MLDonkey support Callback?

From: b8_bavard
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Does MLDonkey support Callback?
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 14:05:07 +0200 (CEST)

I have started reading again Emule sources and implementing its new
features, so I hope these packets will be used in the next version of
mldonkey. In particular, I will record Emule behavior using tcpdump,
and compare it will MLdonkey behavior to be sure we don't miss any
interesting feature.

- Fabrice