[Mldonkey-users] How to properly delete some entry in the incoming direc

From: anonymous-sender
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] How to properly delete some entry in the incoming directory
Date: 14 Nov 2003 00:12:27 -0000

Since I regularly delete oldest entries in my /incoming directory to
recover disk space, I was wondering if mldonkey automatically detected
this and deleted the entry from its uploadable archives, or maybe I
should stop and restart mldonkey?. Or maybe there is some other command
to run after deleting the entry which could tell mldonkey to rescan its
shareable directories?
TIA