Re: [Mldonkey-users] cannot view search results

From: Hippolyte
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] cannot view search results
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:24:12 +0100

Hello !

I'm using Mozilla, the latest, under Linux (1.4) and under M$ Windows (1.4 may be .1 but i'm not sure) too.
But the behaviour is different depending on the OS:
Under Windows, i've got javascript source code written instead of the choice of all my searches Under Linux, i'e got ... absolutly nothing ... the page is trying to load the content ("Waiting xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ..." in the status bar) indefinitly, no time out popup

I would like to point out the error message ( /exception [Invalid_argument("out-of-bound array or string access")]/ ) that appears instead of the search results with the telnet interface and again after an extend search via Web interface (M$W only). May be this reminds something to you ... it didn't to me

Bye

Andre Hinrichs a écrit :

Hi!

I don't have that problem but looking at the HTML source I saw that the document type line is missing on all pages I checked. It should be there because otherwise some browsers might have problems to display the pages.

I'm using Mozilla 1.4.
What Browser do you use?