Re: [Mldonkey-users] How to properly delete some entry in the incoming d

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] How to properly delete some entry in the incoming directory
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 01:49:22 +0100

address@hidden wrote...
> Since I regularly delete oldest entries in my /incoming directory to
> recover disk space, I was wondering if mldonkey automatically detected
> this and deleted the entry from its uploadable archives, or maybe I
> should stop and restart mldonkey?. Or maybe there is some other command
> to run after deleting the entry which could tell mldonkey to rescan its
> shareable directories?

yes ... it called reshare !
before removing any files you should enter close_fds. after
deleting the file it can take a few minutes till mldonkey removes it
from upstats....

if you are uploading that file atm (check with uploaders-command) it
will respawn after a few minutes....to avoid this enter "nu 10" before
removing and wait until you got no uploaders for that file anymore....

hth