[Mldonkey-users] Mlnet 2.5.4 and memory

From: Juan C. Gallardo
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Mlnet 2.5.4 and memory
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:01:00 +0900

Since a few days ago I'm using the version 2.5.4 and today when I woke up and came to check my downloads I realized that the computer was extremely slow, when I start checking for some reasons I saw that mlnet was using almost 200 Mb of RAM.
Then I restart the program and kept looking at the memory usage for a while, realizing that mlnet increase the needed memory all the time, without stopping.
Does anyone knows what's wrong here? do you have the same error?

Any help or idea is very welcome.

Thanks

Juan C. Gallardo