Re: [Mldonkey-users] Tagging

From: b8_bavard
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Tagging
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:14:24 +0200

>  > 2.6 for the current stable release
>  > 2.7devel for the development version
>
>  thats exactly my idea :), so i hope we'll take this even/odd
>  way of versioning.

As Jarek said, it is a bit strange, because we have only one
developper, and most of the time, only the development version
changes. Anyway, we have modified the CVS, because too many people
were having problems, so that:
 * default branch is a copy of 2-5-3
 * new developments are done in a branch called release-2-5-devel

I hope it will make the things clearer, until the development version
reaches a state where it is usable again.

- b8_bavard (mldonkey)
Homepage: http://www.mldonkey.net/