Re: [Mldonkey-users] Tagging

From: Jarek Hirny
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Tagging
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 16:07:32 +0200

b8_bavard wrote:

If we really want a consistent version scheme, maybe we should
directly switch to 2.6 for the current version, and 2.7 for the
development version, as for linux kernels...

IMHO it wouldn't make any sense. There are hundreds of people involved in kernel development, so both branches can develop simultanouesly. And we have only one mldonkey dev, and I doubt if he'd be able to do that...

--
Jarek Hirny * http://agnus.eu.org * fidonet:2:480/96.666 * icq:92898666
Discussion on irc is like the special olympics... no matter if you win