Re: [Mldonkey-users] Removal of useless options

From: devein
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Removal of useless options
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 18:54:40 +0100

>    update_server_list = false
>Do we need this? Couldn't we just load a server.met every x hours?
I prefer to use static, small list of good servers... (servers-best.met from
ocbmaurice), so i dont really need reloading server lists.

>     html_mods_vd_last = true
>     html_mods_vd_age = true
>     html_mods_use_relative_availability = true
>     html_mods_human_readable = true
>     html_mods = false
> Do we need 5 new options for html_mod? Very annoying.

maybe "html_mods_use_relative_availability = true"  and
"html_mods_human_readable = true", could be removed with their default
values? especially "human readable".

"..vd_last" and ".."vd_age" columns, both set to "FALSE" allow me to see all
"downloads" table without horizontal scrolling (800x600 screen).
I definitely dont want them to be set to "true" without a possibility to
disable...

devein.