Re: [Mldonkey-users] Feature request: % change in last 1h/1d/1w

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Feature request: % change in last 1h/1d/1w
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 16:17:30 +0100

address@hidden wrote...
>   differentiate between a file that downloads very slow and a file
>   that is not completely available on the net.

If you take a look at the OLD - Column there are two numbers X:Y
X indicates how long you are downloading this file (in days)
Y indicates when this file was last seen complete (in days too and "-"
means never!)
that sould be enough information....

>   I would suggest an extra column or extra info with "vd" showing the
>   change in percentage complete in the last hour/day/week (could look
>   like this +2/+8/+65).
>   I think it would be sufficient to store the percentage completed for
>   each of the last 24 hours (in order to calculate the change in the
>   last hour) and of the last 7 days (for day and week). The additional
>   data stored should not be too much for each file (31 values).

IMHO too much statistics...

>   Btw. has the information about the number of full sources available been
>   implemented yet? I would really like to see this information.

Thats something i would like to see too...