[Mldonkey-users] Feature request: % change in last 1h/1d/1w

From: payday
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Feature request: % change in last 1h/1d/1w
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:04:59 +0100

Hello mldonkey-users,

  most of you probably had one or another file that was downloading
  very slow. My problem is that it is sometimes very difficult to
  differentiate between a file that downloads very slow and a file
  that is not completely available on the net.
  I would suggest an extra column or extra info with "vd" showing the
  change in percentage complete in the last hour/day/week (could look
  like this +2/+8/+65).
  I think it would be sufficient to store the percentage completed for
  each of the last 24 hours (in order to calculate the change in the
  last hour) and of the last 7 days (for day and week). The additional
  data stored should not be too much for each file (31 values).
  It would really help me to see how my downloads progress.

  Btw. has the information about the number of full sources available been
  implemented yet? I would really like to see this information.

--
Best regards,
 payday                          mailto:address@hidden