[Mldonkey-users] servers and edonkey network don't work

From: klaus imgrund
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] servers and edonkey network don't work
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 17:13:08 +0000

Haven't been playing around for a while.
When I tried I first of all trashed my debian partition and mldonkey
with it.
After a couple of strange errors with binaries I finally compiled the
stable version myself.
Now I can't get connected to any server so far - it's been two hours.As
a matter of fact I can't get anything out or into the edonkey network -
lots of sources but no connection.
I have one guy from overnet connected though that uploads with 60+ kb/s.
Is there some general trouble going on or should I try to recompile
mldonkey or try screaming at my ISP - that fixed it once.

Prost,

Klaus