[Mldonkey-users] html_mods patch update

From: chy bopta
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] html_mods patch update
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:31:53 +0900 (JST)

First thanks Mike for the html patch.
I only use web browser or telnet to control mldonkey and
your modification help a lot :)

But I noticed:
* when a dl is finished, a new table for commit is
created, but the message "Use 'commit'..." appears also
under.
* when wanting to do a search with web browser, I click
"custom search", then "complex search", but the new window
is printed in middle frame while it should be in bottom
frame.
* finally is you could place the command line under the
table(servers,search,temp,download) that would help a
little cos it's ok for simple command but when starting to
write long command line it's not easy to check sentences.