Re: [Mldonkey-users] html_mods patch update

From: nospam
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] html_mods patch update
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:08:57 +0100

Did you copy the .mldonkey_messages.ini file? It works for me with opera6,
just the main frame is too wide - need to scroll to the right to display
everything or scale at 80% (then the font gets too small),
that's with 1024x768 :(

one bug was introduced:
the uploaders command in telnet interface is broken, it displays html
output.