Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Difficulty building project using mingw-cros

From: David Bruce
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Difficulty building project using mingw-cross-env
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 20:12:08 -0600

Hi Volker,

Thanks a million!  I'll definitely make use of this.  This goes way
beyond what I had hoped to get out of asking for some guidance.

And yes, it would be fantastic for tuxmath and tuxtype to have
sdlpango and rsvg in mingw-cross-env.  I have never been able to do a
successful win32 crossbuild for our programs with sdlpango enabled.

Thanks again,

David Bruce