mediagoblin-devel

Re: MediaGoblin upload progress feature (#560, #5564)

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Re: MediaGoblin upload progress feature (#560, #5564)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 11:15:39 +1000

Hi Irene,

Thanks for getting in touch. The upload progress feature (aka. chunked
uploads) does involve quite a bit of work. While we are making progress
on MediaGoblin, I predict that it's unlikely we'll have this feature
within six months.

I'm CC'ing the mailing list so that your feedback can be seen by others
in the project.

Regards,
Ben