mailman

Re: Mailman's Approval Duties Denied Me.

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: Mailman's Approval Duties Denied Me.
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 00:30:28 +0000

Hi Bob,

> But who knows this might be something I would write in Go-lang or
> something in order to have a task to learn a new language.

Being a C on Unix programmer, I knew Perl very well back when it was
version 4 and documented just by a single man page.  Then I moved onto
Python back in its version 2 days.  Still with C making frequent
appearances in the background.  Then a few years back I did some work
using Go, having followed it since it was made public.  A lovely
language, well worth learning.  Eric Raymond recently made three posts
about Go replacing C for many tasks, and I think he has a point.
http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=7711

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy