mailman

Re: Mailman's Approval Duties Denied Me.

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Mailman's Approval Duties Denied Me.
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 13:37:30 -0700

Bob Proulx wrote:
> I have to run out the door right now but when I return in a couple of
> hours I will scan through the site logs and see if I can find the log
> concerning that particular message.  It is recent enough that it
> should be there and it should point fingers somewhere.

The Mailman log says only:

  Feb 22 12:30:40 2018 (26099) nmh-announce: held message approved, message-id:
<address@hidden>

And that is all I know.  Time on lists.gnu.org is -0500 US/Eastern.
So that was Thu, 22 Feb 2018 17:30:40 +0000 in UTC time.  Not really
useful information.

I suggest changing the list password.  In addition to the other
configuration changes I suggested in the last message.

Bob