lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP slow web server only with Windows OS request

From: Tomas Mudrunka
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP slow web server only with Windows OS request
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 10:34:40 +0200

Recently there was somebody reporting simillar issue and it turned out that some (or most?) browsers use several concurent TCP/HTTP connections to load single webpage. Number of these connections was bigger than LWIPs default maximum number of concurent TCP connections, so you might try to increase that as well...

Tom