lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIP manuals available anywhere?

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP manuals available anywhere?
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 22:35:02 +0200

Well, fandom is the wiki someone started ages ago. That page doesn't really have anything to do with us as a project. Rather, it has been a user initiative. I haven't really followed the wiki, so I can't tell what's in there or even if it is correct.

As with many open source projects, documentation is (sadly) not our strength, but also sadly enough users wanting to share documentation after using lwip also haven't found the way back to us to improve official documtation.

Being like that, you can either stick with fandom (and yes, they want to somehow make money) or use (and possibly improve) our official documentation ob our project page (http://www.nongnu.org/lwip/).

Regards,
Simon