lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PBUFS + MEMP + LWIP 1.3.0

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PBUFS + MEMP + LWIP 1.3.0
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:33:33 +0100

"Sirjee Rooplall" wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The pppMain thread is created as a sys_thread_new in sys_arch.c, from the
> ATMEL UC3A port of LWIP.
>
> So I am not sure how the thread will end bby itself.

Normally, a thread function loops endlessly. If such a function returns, the
thread should be terminated automatically.

I'm afraid I can't help you much with your problem at the moment as it would
require me going through this myself, and I don't quite have that time
currently. I didn't play around with stopping and restarting ppp links, yet.

Simon