lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] whitespace and CVS commits/diffs

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] whitespace and CVS commits/diffs
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:01:13 +0200

I tried indent with lots of options but some are missing
GNU indent 2.2.6 so when applied while makes most parts sane
some are changed (it does not recognize a cast if it's not using
a standard C type so casts to err_t or u16_t go undetected)
makes 'type * ident' instead of 'type *ident' constructs etc.
Since it's not so easy to automatically indent we'll just have to be careful
when modifying files.