lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] debug and assert

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] debug and assert
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:30:33 +0200

For now I just put the BYTE_ORDER define in cc.h and deleted cpu.h
lib.h and init.h are also gone and nothig includes them anymore in
core lwIP.
The platform specific debug and assert defines went into cc.h too
I don't know what cc actually stands for :)
C Compiler?
There's still room for improvement I just wanted to put the debug and assert
stuff
in without adding a new header.
Jani.