lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] RFC: decoupling of raw / netcon_ interface

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] RFC: decoupling of raw / netcon_ interface
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:59:25 +0200

Hi Leon
I understand your gripes WRT things changing underneath your apps.
In my case and I'm sure in David's too changing behaviour was unintentional
of course.The excuse I've got is that when it's about changing code and not
about
some new feature or idea I think the best way is putting it in CVS and let
others
look at it too instead of talking about it on the list especially when you
don't realise
some effects of that change.
I'll look into that CONNECTED thing ASAP see if it can be moved so it does not
touch
lower layers.

Thanks for keeping an eye on us ;)

Jani.