lmi

Re: [lmi] Unexpected character in file history

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Unexpected character in file history
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 22:39:57 +0200

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 13:39:29 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> When I pull down the "File" menu, history now looks like this:
GC>   1 □quote.cns
GC>   2 □quote2.cns
GC> I'm not sure the square character is unicode "WHITE SQUARE"; it could
GC> be something else with a similar appearance. No such character is
GC> shown with last month's release; could this be a wx regression?

 Unfortunately I'm not able to reproduce this at all, so I can't test the
fix neither :-( I've tested this under Windows 7 and XP, with global theme
on and off and also with global theme on, but themes disabled for the
lmi_wx_shared.exe binary in its properties, but I could never see any
problem, e.g. see the attached image for how it looks for me under Windows
XP with themes disabled.

 Could you please look under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\lmi\lmi_wx in the
registry and check if the contents of various "fileN" values looks correct
to you?

 Thanks in advance,
VZ