lmi

[lmi] wx-2.9.5 tab navigation [Was: wx-2.9.5-rc1 regression: proposed pa

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: [lmi] wx-2.9.5 tab navigation [Was: wx-2.9.5-rc1 regression: proposed patch(es)]
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:00:34 +0000

On 2013-07-23 00:46Z, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:

>  I've fixed this now in http://trac.wxwidgets.org/changeset/74583

I haven't tested that yet, but let me mention another issue and ask
whether this changeset will fix it. (I suspect that the radiobox
changes won't affect it, but perhaps the change in "containr.h" will.)

To reproduce:
  [start lmi]
  File | New | Illustration
  focus "Riders" tab
  press Tab key repeatedly
Focus alternates between "Waiver" and "Accidental death benefit",
but the Tab key doesn't reach any other control--not even the
notebook tab, or the "OK", "Cancel", and "Help" buttons.

Now press shift-Tab repeatedly. This works as expected except that
it skips over "Accidental death benefit".

Let me mention a wx-2.9.3 (not 2.9.5) issue on this notebook tab
that was never noticed before, just in case you restore that old
version's behavior. With that old version, all controls were
reachable with the keyboard, but it required two presses of the
Tab key to advance past the "Term rider" groupbox, and two presses
of shift-Tab to move backward past "Honeymoon".