lmi

Re: [lmi] Input-sequence editor testing

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] Input-sequence editor testing
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 21:21:31 +0000

On 2011-07-10 12:44Z, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
[...Enter works like Tab in dialogs with no enabled default pushbutton...]
>  Anyhow, I'll look at this and will fix it in wxMSW if it doesn't require
> too much time/effort (but I don't think so) and if there are no objections
> from Greg.

Yes, it's best to fix it in wxMSW, so of course I wouldn't object to your
spending time on that.

Would it also be possible to fix it locally in lmi, so that we can keep
using the official wx-2.9.2 release while preventing the unwanted behavior
in our planned lmi-20110831 release? Presumably I could figure out how to
do it myself using the techniques you described here:
  http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2011-07/msg00014.html
but it'd take you far less time, so could I ask you to propose a patch?
I guess the local fix could be guarded by something like:
  #if !wxCHECK_VERSION(2,9,3)