lmi

Re: [lmi] Input-sequence editor testing

From: Václav Slavík
Subject: Re: [lmi] Input-sequence editor testing
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 13:03:16 +0200

Hi,

On 10 Jul 2011, at 01:39, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
> Yes, definitely, when it exists and is enabled. I'm almost sure that if
> the default button doesn't exist, Enter should pass the focus to the next
> control. The case when the default button does exist but is disabled is
> less clear, I could try to find out if you're interested.

FWIW, I checked the behavior of Windows XP's Start->Run... dialog, Notepad's
Edit->Replace and VS2008's Find&replace dialogs and none of them uses Enter to
change focus, even with the default button disabled. You get the invalid-input
beep instead when you press Enter.

In other words, isn't this actually a wx defect that should be fixed?

Vaclav