lmi

Re: [lmi] upgrade to xmlwrapp-0.6.0

From: Vaclav Slavik
Subject: Re: [lmi] upgrade to xmlwrapp-0.6.0
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 22:17:52 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 18:56 +0000, Greg Chicares wrote:
> but it seems to work if I link libexslt explicitly--for the hand-
> written makefiles, by changing 'msw_common.make' thus:
>
>  platform_gnome_xml_libraries := \
> +  -lexslt.dll \
>    -lxslt.dll \
>    -lxml2.dll \

Sorry about that, I must have made some mistake when preparing the
patch, as I don't remember getting this error myself.

BTW, what's the status of posix_fhs.make? If it's still used or useful,
analogous change needs to be done in it too. And if it isn't, it
probably should be removed...

> If that's correct, then could I ask for a corresponding patch to
> apply to the appropriate autofile ('configure.ac', I guess)?

None are needed, it's handled correctly by xmlwrapp's pkg-config file
xsltwrapp.pc.

Regards,
Vaclav