lmi

Re: [lmi] using standard icon sizes and wxArtProvider

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] using standard icon sizes and wxArtProvider
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 18:18:09 +0000

On 2008-10-02 18:04Z, Greg Chicares wrote:

> Please avoid the mistake that I made on 20081002T0112Z: I added PNG
> files without specifying '-kb'. I'll fix that in the main lmi trunk;

Would it be better for me to do that before you commit your changes?
I won't do it now unless you say I should, because I know you have a
complex set of changes to make. It requires
  cvs remove  foo.png
  cvs commit  foo.png
  cvs add -kb foo.png
  cvs commit  foo.png
as explained on line 7959 here...

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/lmi/lmi/ChangeLog?annotate=1.462.2.28&pathrev=gnome-xml-branch

...because 'cvs admin' is blocked for security reasons AIUI.

> I'm just asking you not to repeat my error in the 'web' trunk. Hmm...
> I was thinking that we'd put copies of PNG files in the 'web' trunk
> so that the html there can reference them, but do you know of a way
> to accomplish that with *nix links instead of copies?

Oh...I guess that's explained in the last paragraph here:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=lmi